Overseas Healthcare Limited operates 3 Saint James Hospital branded facilities in Tripoli, Libya.
Its first clinic in Ben Ashour was opened in 2006 and offers the following services:
- ISO accredited laboratory performing advanced medical diagnostic testing
- Operating theatre offering a wide range of surgical services including general surgery, ophthalmic surgery, ear nose and throat surgery, cosmetic surgery, orthopaedic surgery, urology surgery and gynaecology surgery
- Endoscopy theatre performing general endoscopy interventions, including gastroscopy and colonoscopy
- Inpatient comfortable private room facilities equipped with nurse call and piped medical oxygen throughout
- Dental and implantation services
- Outpatient consultations with leading local and foreign specialists in most fields of medicine
- Advanced radiology imaging
- General practitioner
- Immediate Medical Care Unit
A new centre was opened in 2012 in Janzour
This specialised clinic offers a wide range of physiotherapy services delivered by fully qualified and experienced physiotherapists whose focus is dedicated to the well being of the patient. The physiotherapists use a variety of medical equipment to improve the recovery and healing process of each patient including through ultrasound, infra red treatment, shock wave therapy and laser therapy, among others.
The clinic also offers general radiology services and outpatient orthopaedic consultations with experienced orthopaedic consultants.
In 2013 a third clinic was opened in Palm City, the most up market residential compound in Libya. The services offered from the Palm City Clinic are general practitioner services, laboratory testing and nursing services. Ambulance support is also available on site for clients who need to be transferred to highly equipped facilities for continued medical care.
In 2014, Overseas Healthcare Ltd partnered with a team of local investors and created a company under the name of Libyan Maltese Healthcare Group (LMHG). The purpose of this new partnership is to build and operate a number of medical facilities across Libya.
The first 60-bedded inpatient Hospital is planned to be opened in the last quarter of 2017 in Hay Damask, Tripoli. It will offer the following services:
- Comprehensive diagnostic laboratory
- Inpatient medical and surgical wards with single bedded and twin bedded rooms, all with en suite facilities
- Two major operating theatres
- Dedicated sterilisation department
- Endoscopy theatre
- Day ward for day case medical services housing ten beds
- Three-bedded ICU
- Three-bedded recovery area
- A state of the art digital radiology imaging department including RI, CT, Ultrasound, Mammography and Bone density equipment
- 16 outpatient specialist consultation clinics
- Immediate Medical Care Unit
- Ambulance service
A state of the art dental clinic was opened in Znata in September 2015:
Services offered as follows:
- Restorative Dentistry and Aesthetic Dentistry
- Endodontics (root canal treatment)
- Orthodontics including Invisible adult Braces- Invisalign.
- Periodontology (non/surgical gum treatment)
- Fixed and removable prosthodontics (dentures, crowns, veneers, bridges etc)
- Scanner Digital Head and Neck Radiography (X-Rays) and CT Scanning
- Gnathology treatment of jaw problems
- Paedodontics (children’s dentistry)
- Implantology – Zimmer